“Improve use of European Information + Consultation tools at CCOO of Catalonia”
- Knowledge of European TU priorities &challenges in the framwork of the XIIIth ETUC Congress
- Promoting the importance of ‘union confluence’ in Europe
- Presentation of existent tools and instances to exercise Information and Consultation rights
- Promoting of the improvement and creation of European Work Councils
- Dinamization and cohesion of the leading team of CCOO of Catalonia
- Reinforcing the internal debate and renewal of Trade Union culture facing new challenges (Europe…)
- The ETUC Congress. Central pillars. The Paris Manifesto. The role of ETUC
- Different Trade Union models in Europe. Different histories, same challenges
- Diversity of models = diversity of answers to the crises. References
- Union models are relative. What about a European model?
- How can we get nearer? Common Information and Consultation resources: ETUC, EF, IRTUCs, EWCs, Projects…
- EWC: an important opportunity to improve and develop a coherent Union action at European level.